Saturday, February 13, 2010

Scrappin' my babies...

My little girl turned six this week. My BABY is two. I'm not sure how this happened! But this week, I was given the opportunity to travel back in time and enjoy them at their very tiniest...by playing with a new kit from Inkin' Creations called Baby Bump. Baby Bump will be released in her store at Pretty Scrappy on Valentine's Day - which is just a few minutes away now. It's perfect for ultrasound pictures too, which is what I'm planning to do with it next. :)

Here are the pages I whipped up...the first one is from my baby shower when I was expecting Rachael:


And the second shows off my beautiful baby belly when I was pregnant with Milly:


I am so, so in love with the umbrella and flower scatter in that first page. Seriously, if you're a mommy (or have a special baby in your life), you need this kit. Don't worry, boy moms - there's plenty of blue in there too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment