Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ma petite fleur...

Oh, how I love some pink and brown. Milly has so much pink and brown, from her clothes to her carseat. So I was super excited to see lots and lots of pink and brown in the latest kit from Tootlebugz, Petite Fleur:

At first, I resisted the call of the pink and brown, and whipped up my first P365 page for February using lots of the teal:


Then I happily succumbed to the pink and brown for week six of Rachael's P365 project:


Ma petite fleur was such a sweetie pie, was she not? Hard to believe it's been six years since she was that tiny. *sniffle*

Both of these layouts were made with Template Set Septies Plus by LePingouin Designs. I absolutely can't get enough of these templates - such an awesome way to fit a whole bunch of pictures on your page without the cluttered feel I *usually* end up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment