Friday, February 12, 2010

New releases tomorrow by Jennilyn Designs!

The weekend is practically here - time for more scrapping! Jennilyn Designs will be releasing several new things in her store tomorrow. If you like templates, you absolutely must go and check out her Kickers 3 pack! Check this out:


I'm scrapping my older daughter's first year in 2010 - kind of a baby P365, since I took pictures of her every day anyway. And if it weren't for awesome templates like this one, I don't think I'd make it very far! This page was made with Jennilyn's kit Doodily Do, which is unfortunately retired...but you can absolutely snag the template for your very own tomorrow. :)  She'll also be releasing some great page overlays and Photoshop/PSE elements...and even more great stuff on the 20th. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment