Thursday, February 25, 2010

Here, Kitty Kitty...or Fishy?!

I always loved cats when I was a kid. Never had one, since my stepdad wasn't fond of them. (Okay, that's a gross understatement.) So when I moved into my first home, one of the first things I did was to adopt a kitten, then an older cat. I was heartbroken when we had to find a new home for them several years later, once Rachael was born and we just didn't have the time or energy to give them the attention they demanded. Flash forward five years or so...and another kitty appeared at our doorstep. And stayed. Meet Karen:


I'm so thrilled to finally have a cat around the place again that I just had to make a page for her...ahem, HIM. I used Kimberly Cameron's Here, Kitty Kitty - go take a look if you have a kitty of your own. There are so many adorable elements that didn't make it onto my page, including precious kitties in several colors. One of them may just look like your own fur baby. :)

Then I twisted the kit's theme a little and did this:


So yeah, it'll absolutely work for you if you're more of a fish person as well. ;)  The second page was made using a Journal It template by LePengouin Designs - perfect for wordy scrappers such as myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment