Sunday, February 7, 2010

Amazing Digi Scrapping Race, Season 5

This is the first year I've heard of the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race (ADSR), thanks to my awesome fellow scrapper Jamie. The organizing website, Natural Designs in Scrapbooking, describes it this way:
Teams of two will traverse the digital scrapbooking world, site by site, completing challenges and collecting prizes along the way. Everyone who completes the week’s challenges in the allotted time frame will move on to the next week, where they can collect even MORE prizes! And at the end of the race, everyone who has travelled around the digital scrapbooking world and completed each and every challenge will be entered into a drawing for the GRAND prize!
There will be two challenges each week over the course of the six week race. There will be a total of twelve challenges.
 Hey, scrap challenges and prizes?! What's not to love? So Jamie and I are competing as Team 115, the Creative Cupcakes!


The first challenge was posted today, and it was easy enough - to create a page about your teammate. Although Jamie and I have yet to meet in person, she's similarly cupcake-obsessed - so including cupcakes in my layout was a no-brainer. Wanna see?

 

I used Digital Anemona's kit "My Little Sweet Cupcake", with the Angel Baby PS action by Jennilyn Designs and the Doodled Alpha by Tracie Stroud.

And I can't wait for the next challenge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment