Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A new CT!

I woke up this morning to a lovely surprise in my inbox - I was accepted to not one, but two more wonderful designers' creative teams! I'll tell you all about one tonight, and save the other for tomorrow night. :)

The first one is one whose creations I've been drooling over for a while now - LawTeeDa Designs! Oh my gosh, if you have a little girl, you must go look at her store. There are quite a few that I just can't wait to get my hands on. (Darn hubby's rotten layoff, or I'd have had them already!) So today, I played with the kit Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Here's a preview:

And here's what I did with it:

  
  

Ahhh, both of my girls in tutus! I'm so in love with this kit.

The Tiny Dancer page was made using a template from the White Space set by LePingouin Designs - more of those coming soon, too!

In only semi-scrap-related news...today is my little girl's sixth birthday!! Needless to say, birthday pictures will be showing up in my layouts soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment