Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Little Munchkins

My Munchkin by LawTeeDa Designs has been on my "need to scrap with" list for quite some time now - and I finally made time today! It's an awesome baby girl kit, although she also has boyish and neutral versions in her store at ScrapMatters. This is the girly version that caught my eye:


The first page that I made with it was a P365 page for Rachael's first year. The alpha was a freebie from Just So Scrappy, to match her Love You kit:


What really grabbed my attention, though, were the cloth diaper elements in this kit. There's plenty of sweet girly things for non-CD'ers, of course, but being that I love my cloth dipes...


SEE?! I had to have it. :)  I use LePingouin's Template Set Triples for that one too. Go check 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment