Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's BLOG TRAIN time!

Welcome to my stop on the Sugar Pie Scraps/Kat's Creations blog train! (Found me by accident? Well, let me fill you in...this blog train is full of freebie quickpages using templates from Sugar Pie Scraps and an awesome little artsy kit called Color My World by Kat's Creations. There, you're filled in!)

And...here is the quickpage that I've whipped up for you!


I made this one using Template 3-2 from Sugar Pie Scraps, available at Enchanted Studio Scraps:


And Kat's Color My World kit, of course. Also available at Enchanted Studio Scraps. :)



Hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it. Now, hop on over to the next stop and grab some more great, colorful pages! All of the blog train posts should be up and running sometime on Monday, April 26...so if you don't see it right now, check back soon. :)

Kat
Chris
Kiana
Sara
Vicki
Helen
Charlie
Carolyn
Prissy
Crystal
Kristin  <---- YOU ARE HERE!
Keesha
Jennifer
Joana

No comments:

Post a Comment