Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fishy Wishes

My girls have left a Sesame Street book lying in my bedroom floor for a good week now - I would have picked it up, but there's a sign on the open page that says "Fishy Wishes" and I just smile every time I notice it lying there. Just thought I'd explain that title...and it kind of has something to do with this post, after all. Check out Laura Burger's fishing kit, Fisherman's Dream:


This kit just immediately made me think of my dad's dad, Pawpaw, who's been gone for several years now...but who I never see a fish without remembering:




My little girl loves to fish too, although she's only been a handful of times so far. Daddy has, of course, bought her a pink fishing rod of her very own. :)




Got a fisherman (or cute little fisher-child) in your life? This kit has everything you'll need to scrap those pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment