Sunday, April 25, 2010

Daddy-Daughter Dance, Part I

I've been looking forward to the daddy/daughter dance that the local Girl Scout troops put together since they announced this year's dance in January...it finally happened, and now I have pics to scrap! I had originally downloaded another kit just for these pics...and then LawTeeDa Designs came up with Sweet Something, and I had to use it instead. For the first two pages, at least. ;)


So here they are, in all their dance finery...and I have more coming with another kit soon. ;)


That kit couldn't have BEEN more perfect for those pics, could they? (You can't tell it very well from his picture, but there was quite a bit of red in Gene's tie, to match Rachael's dress.) A little recoloring, and...perfection. :)  This kit is really quite well suited to any formal/dance/wedding pics, and who doesn't have those to scrap? It's only available at ScrapMatters (and only $3.60)!

No comments:

Post a Comment