Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bliss!

I'm having one of those days where it's a little hard to feel blissful. One child not paying attention to her schoolwork, whining and complaining at the very existence of math, the other child crying because she's not the focus of my attention. It's nice, on days like these, to take a quick scrap break and scrap something cheerful. LawTeeDa's latest, Follow Your Bliss, was great for a little pick-me-up:


Here are a couple of less-stressful days that I scrapped with this cheery little kit:


 *deep breath*  There, that really does feel better. :)  I used a template from On the Side by LePingouin Designs for the second page - that made it even less stressful! Need your own little dose of happy? Grab Follow Your Bliss for $5 at ScrapMatters, or some great templates from LePingouin at Digital Scrap Cafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment