Saturday, January 1, 2011

Thankful...

Slowly but surely, I will catch up on holiday scrapping...I didn't take many pictures on Thanksgiving (too busy stuffing my face), but had to find a use for this super kit, Give Thanks, by Double Dutch Designs:


Isn't it great? I haven't found a use for the (live) turkey yet, but I WILL!


I'm so thankful to have had two wonderful little chef's helpers this year...it was the first time that Milly has really taken an interest in helping cook!


(This page was scraplifted from a great page I spotted on DigiShopTalk - big props to Jennifer Valencia on the original layout!)

Give Thanks is available at Digital Scrap Cafe for $3.49...you know, in case you're a little behind the way that I am. Or in case you want to be really prepared for next Thanksgiving. Either way. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment