Thursday, January 27, 2011

A little something different...

I know, I know, I need to be working solely on Judah pages from now until his birthday...but I had to take a break from the little cutie to do something with my own girls. (Okay, so Judah's sister still made it into one of these layouts.) Having finally had a white Christmas for the first time in years, it simply demanded to be scrapped.


Unfortunately, being cooped up inside so much during the cold weather means some inevitable schooltime blahs as well:


Would you believe that both of those pages were created using the same kit? Yep, check it out - Winter Wonderland by Susan Godfrey Designs:


I just love the vintage feel of this kit, and the versatility of the colors! The alpha and glitters are so much fun too - and you can have it all for just a few dollars at SusanGodfrey.com.

(Have I mentioned yet that I'm a proud new member of Susan's creative team?! I'm looking forward to showing you more of her creations soon!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment