Saturday, January 8, 2011

It's crunch time!

Yep, I'm officially behind...my little nephew will be ONE in February, and I'm barely getting started on his first year scrapbook. I've actually done a couple of pages, but just am not in love with them...so here's starting over.

The kit I chose for the first couple of pages (two and three, just behind the title page) was My Boy by Double Dutch Designs. Check out this cuteness!



And here are the pages...fingers crossed that his mom doesn't happen to read my scrap blog. ;) Just click if you'd like to see them larger.

Isn't he just precious?! There are so many adorable elements in this pack that I'm sure I'll do another couple of pages with it later on. Want it for yourself? It's only $3.49 at Digital Scrap Cafe!

Both pages were created with templates from Template Set 8 by Le Pingouin Designs - coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment