Friday, December 3, 2010

Okay, so I seem to be the teensiest bit behind again. I just finished two Halloween pages, and I have a couple of Thanksgiving pages to go...and then I'm free to scrap Milly's birthday (next week) and then CHRISTMAS. Holy cow, where did 2010 go?!

Anyway...check out the super cute kit that I chose for this year's Halloween pages - Witches Brew, by Big Dream Designs:

There are so many more cute elements than I managed to work into my own pages in my scrap-deprived state...but here's what I came up with. In case you can't tell, my girls were Rainbow Brite and Alice (in Wonderland) this year. :)



I especially loved the "bootiful" tag, since they are. :)

Have you scrapped your Halloween pics yet? If not, better get on it soon. Witches Brew is on sale for only $2.80 at DSC, and Le Pingouin has some great templates to help you get started - my first page was created using a template from her Template Set 8!

1 comment: