Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ode to Fall

As promised, here are two layouts (finally, now that Photoshop has decided to cooperate with me again) using DSC's October collab, Falling For You. Wanna see the preview? Good! :)


If it's fall-ish, it's in there - and it's only $4.99 at DSC! Now for a couple of pages. One from a geocaching trip last fall...

This one was made with a template from Le Pingouin's Template Set Seven, also available at DSC - four great templates for $1.49 (this one isn't even my favorite from the set - seriously, go look!)

And another from Rachael's very first pumpkin patch visit, way back in October 2004. (Why no, I haven't taken many outdoor pics yet this fall...why do you ask?!)


Wasn't she a cute little chubster? :)

And now...I shall resolve to take some outdoor fall pics of my girls, post haste, so that I can make some current fall pics. Leave me a note to some of your favorite fall pages too - I could use the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment