Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Fairytale Princesses

Okay, I just plain fell in love with this kit by Laurie's Scraps - it's called While Beauty Sleeps:


The colors are just perfectly girly and...well, I kind of have this thing about taking sleeping pictures of my girls, so doesn't the title sound perfect for that?! :)

First, I thought I'd show off some of my first-thing-in-the-morning birthday pictures. I have to have my last shots of each girl before they actually turn a year older...which is easier with Rachael (below) as she was born at 7:33 PM, versus Little Miss 7:04 AM who came next. This page was made with one of Le Pingouin's Shattered Blocks templates - check out the next post for another one!


And then, since we had the Sleeping Beauty theme going on and all...I just couldn't resist doing this. :)


This page was made with a template from Aprilisa - one that you can snag for free right now at DSC's Template Challenge. Grab While Beauty Sleeps while you're there too - it's only $4.99, a small price to pay for girly kit perfection. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment