Friday, October 15, 2010

It's blog train time again!

We're FINALLY having a day here in southern Virginia that truly feels like fall. It's windy, cool enough for jeans and long sleeves, and yellow, orange and brown leaves are swirling everywhere. I LOVE IT! Fall is absolutely my favorite season, and I'm thrilled to see it return. To help celebrate, I've joined in a blog train with some other ladies from Digital Scrap Cafe...and here is a fall-ish luggage tag frame just por vous. Click on the image to download!


Then jump on board and visit the other girls too, for even more free frames!

Digtal scrap Cafe
Tempusfugit
The Beale Five
sugar Pie Scraps
tincancanoe
Kristen's Scrappy Life <-- YOU ARE HERE!
Pom
Cage Bird Designs
Three Hearts Digital D
Milly Dee Designs

All frames in this blog train were created using DSC's October designer collab kit, Falling For You. It's a huge collab, and only $4.99 this month. I have a couple of pages in the works using this kit too, so I'll be back with those soon. Meanwhile, enjoy the train...and thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment: