Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tea Time

I spent weeks planning Rachael's sixth birthday party, down the very last detail...that detail being what kit I would use to scrap it with. Well, part of it, anyway. I found this kit by One of a Kind Design Studios before the party and absolutely fell in love with it - not least of all because I knew that the colors would match my china:


Keeping it in mind, I was sure to snap some pre-party pictures of the table settings so I'd have them to scrap later:


I don't like to toot my own horn, but I'm seriously loving this page. :)  Everything on the page is from the kit You're My Cup of Tea (on sale now at Pretty Scrappy for $2.39!)  I also used a template from Template Set Photoshoots by LePingouin Designs, available at Divine Digital.

Got a little girl? You're going to need a good tea party kit eventually...!

No comments:

Post a Comment