Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby Girl

Anyone who's visited this blog already knows that I have two favorite things to scrap...baby girl #1 and baby girl #2. Since I've been surrounded in pink since day one, I couldn't resist the opportunity to scrap something with the latest kit from Becky Young Designs - Baby Girl:


In the interest of fairness, I try to do one page with each of my girls when I'm working on something that I know I'll be sharing here...but I got a little carried away this time while looking at Amelia's baby pictures. (She's only two, but she's soooo different now! *sniff* )  So here's one with Milly at one month:


...and Milly at two months:


Aren't the colors in this kit great? Go snag it for yourself - it's only $3.49 in the store at Stuff to Scrap! (Thanks again to Becky for letting me work with this awesome kit in preparation for its release!)

No comments:

Post a Comment