Friday, March 5, 2010

Baby Cuteness!

Soooo...I'm thrilled to have joined Trish's CT at Bare Bones Scraps! And the first kit I've had the pleasure to work with is Brand New...in every respect, as it was just released today at Digital Scrap Cafe. :)


There's a really cute alpha that matches the kit too:


Sweet, isn't it? Of course I had to scrap a page for one of my own baby girls...


And then I got to step right outside of my comfort zone by scrapping a (gasp) BOY PAGE! Meet my new nephew, Judah...


Shhhh, don't tell my sister-in-law you saw that... You see, I scrapped an 8x8 album of my niece's first year, and sent it to her just after her first birthday. So of course, I have to scrap Judah's first year as well! This is the very first picture that was made "public" of him - so I made it into the title page. I'm so looking forward to scrapping more of him...I just hope I can keep it a secret until it's time to mail his album as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment