Saturday, March 27, 2010

Here comes Peter Cottontail...

...hoppin' down the bunny trail...in ONE WEEK. ACK! I still have to buy new white shoes for everyone! Okay...deep breaths. I've had Easter on my mind this week - and how could I not, with all the great new Easter kits coming out? Like this one - Cottontail Lane by Valarie Ostrom:


In years past, we've done an egg hunt here at home for Rachael and her friends. We slacked off this year (oops). Must get back on the ball in 2011. But here are a couple of pages from our first egg hunt...


Aren't they pretty and pink and springy? I'm going to have to scrap at least one more page with this kit - there's just too much lovely, chocolatey brown in there not to scrap Easter morning chocolate bunny pics as well. :)  Grab it now and have it ready for Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment