Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Just Like Dad

Every once in a while, I'll be browsing through pictures on my external hard drive, looking for just the right pictures for a certain theme...only to find something completely different and feel compelled to scrap that instead. That's exactly what happened last night - I found hilarious pictures that I had snapped of my girls wearing Daddy's pants, shoes and glasses...and off I went in search of the perfect kit to scrap them with. I found it in Aprilisa's kit Dad's the Man:


Not only was it perfect for this page, but now I feel compelled to go dig out some pictures of Gene and his dad - all of the screws and other "manly" elements would be perfect for a father/son page too. Here's what I made:


Grab Dad's the Man at DSC for $5 and start scrapping the dads in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment