Monday, May 16, 2011

Springy!

I've been scrapping so many boyish pages lately (well outside the realm of my comfort zone!) that I decided to do something pink and springy tonight. Check out the gorgeous April collab kit from DigitalScrapCafe, Spring Awakening:


Isn't it beautiful?! Of course I had to scrap a page of my girlies on Easter morning. For this one, I used a template from Frame It Templates Vol. I by Three Sweet Chicks:


This picture was also in need of scrapping. My Girl Scout troop had a "throwback night" last week, where the girls dressed in clothes from different eras and learned about the way Girl Scouts has progressed over the last 99 years. I'll need a bright, funky kit to scrap a picture of my 80s girl...but this one was perfect for sweet little 1940s Amelia!


Like the template? You can get it for free at DSC's current template challenge, hosted by Aprilisa Designs.

Spring Awakening is available at DSC for $4.99, and the Frame It templates are on sale now for just $2.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment