Saturday, April 16, 2011

A little variation!

Taking a quick break away from my nephew's first year book to scrap a little something else...in this case, a recent Girl Scout lock-in! My daughter and I - along with three other moms and a dozen other girls - spent a night locked into a local mall, where they played games and snacked until around 4 a.m. (I never did go to sleep, and neither did Rachael - she was the only little one to stay awake all night!) Anyway, this kit was just too perfectly girly not to use it for such a girly event - Colors of Love by Aprilisa Designs:


And here are the girls - first a group shot (Rachael is third from left in purple pj's):


And some candids of the night's festivities...this page was was made using a template from Sara Ellis's Template Tools - Party. Unfortunately, I don't think Sara is currently designing, and I'm not sure where you can find her awesome templates at the moment.


If you have a girl, you really, really need this kit - there's so much cuteness that I didn't get to use in these pages! You can snag Colors of Love at DSC for $3.35.

No comments:

Post a Comment