Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yeah, it's going to be late.

With just 24 short hours to go until my nephew's first birthday...I've just finished scrapping his third month. His gift is clearly going to be a bit late...guess I'll have to send something a little more fun (like a cool toy) in the meantime.

Here's the latest that I used to scrap Judah's first year - Expecting by Dream Big Designs. Too bad his mom hid her belly in nearly every picture while she was pregnant with him, or I could have used this one for a great pre-baby page as well!


Isn't that sweet? There's enough pink and blue to make it work for either gender, and I'm a sucker for either one mixed with brown. And I have to admit, the little monkey greatly influenced my choice to use this kit:


Isn't he a precious little monkey? And he has the most amazing baby blues:


Seriously, click on that one to see it full-sized. That kid's eyes are incredible.

Like these? You can get everything you need to recreate them at Digital Scrap Cafe! As well as the Expecting kit (which is only $4.00), I used a template from Le Pingouin's Template Set 10 for the first page (coming soon) and another template from Template Set Big Pics for the second. Big Pics is $2.49 for four great templates!

More coming soon...it had better be very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment