Saturday, September 4, 2010

So precious...

So, last week I finally got to meet, in person, my sweet little nephew that lives on the opposite end of the country. He's such a precious baby! I've been working on scrapping his first year as a first birthday gift, although I'm not doing them in any particular order. So even though he's six months old now, I think I'm finally happy with these two newborn pages.

NOTE: Should my wonderful sister-in-law stumble across my scrap blog, she should probably skip this post, so as to be surprised come February-ish. :)

I'm forever on the lookout for great baby boy kits...having two girls, I have NONE in my collection. I prefer kits that are baby-ish but not super cutesy...clean and classy is my goal for my nephew's album. Sweet Pea Whimsy (boy version) by Ruby Lane worked nicely for these pages:


This kit is on sale now for $4 at Funky Playground, and there's a ton of cuteness to work with! Here's what I did...



Whew, these BOY pages just don't come as easily to me as girly pages. Guess it's all in what you get used to, huh? More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment