Sunday, August 15, 2010

Holy scrap funk, Batman!

I don't know what got into me...my scrap mojo just up and abandoned me, and apparently decided to take the whole summer off. Thanks to the lovely ladies at the JM Digi Scrap board and the Scrapathon they hosted this weekend, though, I've once again ventured into Photoshop and made a few new pages to share. Maybe I can stick with it, since I'm woefully behind on my scrapping!

To begin with, I backed up to LawTeeDa's Christmas in July kit, Merry & Bright, which is available at ScrapMatters for $5.99:


We actually had some SNOW this past winter! This page was created using a template from LePingouin's Big Pics set, available for $1.99 at Digital Scrap Cafe:


And then there's one of my favorite snowy days that deserved to be scrapped as well:


More pics coming momentarily, as the photo uploader sees fit to give me a hard time after being away for so long...

No comments:

Post a Comment