Saturday, May 29, 2010

Rain, rain, here to stay...

I always thought that April showers brought May flowers...but around here, it seems as though April showers just brought May showers. It's rained and rained and rained for the past week or so, and as much as I love the rain, I'm a little tired of it at this point. And right in the middle of it all, Sus Designs made a kit just for me! (Okay, not really - but it sure feels like it!) Check out Puddle Jumpers:


One of our rainy afternoons:


Some umbrella and rain boots pics would be perfect for this kit, but we are unfortunately lacking in the rain boots department...so I also did a more happy, sunshiney page with this kit...



Got a little rain falling in your life? Or is it all sunshine or rainbows? Either way, this kit pretty much has you covered - and it's on sale for just $2.99 now at Bits2Kits!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hi! I know just how you feel, the weather is the same here, witch is also the inspiration for the kit.
    Awesome pages Kristin :)

    Sus

    ReplyDelete